Advice from past attendees to get the most value from Horizons:
- Plan Ahead: Outline the goals you wish to achieve and coordinate with your team to map out which sessions align to your objectives.
- Bring a Team: Divide and conquer to cover all relevant sessions and make more connections. Remember – for every 3 registrations, you get one free!
- Attend a Training Course: Training courses are a great opportunity to learn more about using Planview products. Join a special edition training class held on Tuesday, October 9, 2018 before the official conference kick-off.
- Network: Introduce yourself to as many customers and Planview team members – these connections will be invaluable to you.
- Share: We understand that attending a conference is a significant investment. We have prepared several items to assist you in your request for budget approval and to ensure you can track and share the information you learn with your colleagues.
Download the Horizons Customizable Conference Approval Letter to give to your manager.
During the Conference
The Mobile App will be available a couple of weeks prior to the event.
Conference Trip Report is a worksheet that summarizes the conference, key takeaways, actions identified and contacts made that you can share with your management and team upon return.